      From: motherg2001
      To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:38 PM
      Subject: [miniaturebooks] Conclave

      Neale...It DOES seem like the Conclave-to-be at Bath is shaping up to
      be outstanding. We're looking forward to it. Which also reminds me
      about your project of Miniature Broadsides. Though we've not yet
      printed ours, I do have a design in mind. Has there been feedback
      from
      others who are participating? Phil Morrison--Shoestring Press.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor