7682004 Miniature Book Competition Deadline May15, 2004

  • barbarawilliamson
    Apr 12, 2004
      We are accepting competition entries for miniature books 3 inches or
      less in all dimensions and in an edition (not one-of-a-kind). You can enter
      up to two books. IMPORTANT DEADLINE: May 15, 2004.

      The miniature book entries are documented in a lovely full color
      catalog with a wide distribution. Three Distinguished Winners are chosen by a
      panel of expert judges from the book arts community. Winners travel in an
      exhibition across the United States. Winners will be announced at the Grand
      Conclave held in Bath, England in September 2004.

      If you are interested and want entry forms or more information on entry fees,
      etc., please email me. All entries are sent to my address below.

      Barbara Williamson
      2004 Miniature Book Competition/Exhibition, Chair
      10487 Fair Oaks
      Columbia, MD 21044