704The good news...

  • Patrice Baldwin
    Nov 4, 2003
      Y'all:

      Things are moving a little fast around here these days! I've been
      invited to teach Western Book Arts at Heibei University for 5 months
      in China, so February to June I'll be out of the country.

      Before all THAT, I've put my house in California on the market. Anyone
      want to buy a completely restored Victorian 3 br home with a killer
      studio and bindery? So I'm going to China homeless, and when I return
      I'll be moving lock, stock and miniatures to Tucson AZ. It's gonna be
      a very busy year, 2004.

      Sorry I missed the Conclave in Toronto. Sounds as if you had a good time.

      Cheers,

      Pat Baldwin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic