644December

    Aug 4, 2003
      I have just learned that on dec 13 the Doll and Toy Museum of NYC is going to
      hold an antique and modern toy show and sale in the Brooklyn Marriott.

      The members of the miniature book society and friends are invited to
      participate
      by exhibiting and selling miniature books.

      I'm thinking that this might be fun to do. Would anyone like to join me?

      Neale M. Albert

      Thank You.