      From: Edward Hoyenski
      To: bbroffgold4@...
      Cc: <
      Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 10:10 AM
      Subject: [miniaturebooks] Miniature book collections in Spain

      I don't know of any, but if you find some - or dealers, or printers -
      you might want to pass the information along to the Editor of the MBS
      Newsletter (Me!) for possible inclusion in future issues. Several
      members have asked about collections, and this would be a great way to
      spread the information around!

      Pictures are good too!

      Have a safe and fun trip!

      Edward

      I am going to be traveling in Barcelona, Bilbao and Salamanca Spain
      next month and wondered if there are any miniature book collections
      there I shouldn't mis

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,