559Re: [miniaturebooks] MBS Newsletter

  • Edward Hoyenski
    Dec 18, 2002
      Slight correction...
      ehoyensk@...

      Thank you

      Edward
      Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year!

      Edward Hoyenski
      Assistant Curator,
      Rare Books and Texana Collections,
      University of North Texas Libraries
      ehoyensk@...
      (940) 565-2769
      (940) 565-2599 (Fax)
      PO Box 305190
      Denton, TX 76203

      >>> "Neale M Albert" <nalbert@...> 12/18/02 05:23PM >>>

      This is an invitation to all members of the Miniature Book Society to
      submit
      articles for publication inthe newsletter. The January issue is being
      created
      now.

      Send them to the new editor, Ed Hoyenski, at ehoyenski@....
      Or send
      them to me and I'll pass them on to Ed.

      I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of Holiday
      greetings.
      And thank all for their get well wishes. I'm feeling much etter andi am
      looking
      forward to a much better 2003.

      Neale M. Albert

      any
      dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
      have

      Thank You.