550Conclave

  • minibookman
    Oct 21, 2002
      Hello everybody,
      I'd just like to echo the congratulations to the Conclave organising
      Committee. Well done.
      It was great to meet so many friends again, to chat and to see so
      many wonderful books (and to sell so many!!)
      It was also good to meet our new members, all of whom are very
      enthusiastic. I know we all did our bit to welcome them. Lets hope we
      keep up that encouragement and have even more new members next year.

      Once again, thanks to Gabrielle, Mark and Miriam, and to all those
      who worked so hard to make our Conclave so enjoyable.

      Best wishes to all my friends in MBS, Stephen Byrne
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic