52Re: Welcome to MBS@onelist.com

  • Mary Lynn
    May 29 12:55 PM
      Dear Neale & Other MBS Members:

      I'm pleased to join the group; as publisher of THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE, I'm
      curious
      about how much the Internet has influenced miniature book collecting.
      The existence of huge on-line databases has certainly brought drastic
      changes to traditional bookselling, and the ever-expanding group of
      on-line auction houses is adding still another twist.

      This message will appear as from Mary Lynn, but I'm at a borrowed
      computer terminal
      where I am running the bookshop this afternoon.

      Greetings to All!

      Jon Mayo

      MBS-owner@onelist.com wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Congratulations. It worked. Welcome to OUR list.
      >
      > I hope we can all think of ways to make this list useful and fun.
      >
      > Im looking forward to sharing ideas about miniature books with you.
      >
      > Neale M. Albert
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic