507New additions to Sobota's www pages

  • J&J SOBOTA
    Mar 12, 2002
      Dear friends,

      Greetings from Loket, Czech Republic!
      Jan is going to be in U.S.A., from March 25th to May 17th. He has won an Artists Residence program at Bridwell Library of Southern Methodist University in Dallas. He will first visit family in Naples in Florida, then another part of family in Austin, Texas and from April 15th till May 17th he will be in Dallas, teaching his new invention, "Two or Three Coverboard Binding Structure".
      He is taking some of our new bindings with him.
      Please, look at our www pages. We have added some of our new bindings there. Just click on English flag for English language. On left side is list of pages with links. Please, let us known if you would be interested in any of the bindings, to make sure, Jan takes them with him.
      www.jsobota.cz
      With best wishes,

      Jarmila Sobota

      J&J Sobota