503Exhibition

  • Donn Sanford
    Feb 10, 2002
      From a friend in Houston, Texas, I have learned the following about the
      miniature book exhibit Anelika asked about:

      a selection of 31 items from Anna Hornak's collection which is said to
      number in excess of one thousand. Hornak is a retired Houston Public Library
      executive who gave her collection to the Museum several years ago. They will
      be changing the exhibit every three or four months each time focusing on a
      particular theme. The first group was a selection of books on the book
      arts.<<<<<

      Sounds like a great article for the MBS Newsletter!

      Donn