339URGENT REQUEST

  • mudlarks@aol.com
    Nov 18, 2000
      Can anyone help me locate the address for the daughter (I believe her given
      name is Elena) of Vladimir D. Markov who resides here in the United States?
      I have a real need for this information and any help anyone can give will be
      greatly appreciated.  (I would like to add that contacting Vladimir by mail
      with the address given in the MBS 2000 Directory has proven an impossibility
      for some unknown reason.
           Thank you so much for any help you can give and while I have the
      opportunity, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and warm and wonderful
      holidays so soon around the corner.  Barbara