338MBS Newsletter

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Nov 16, 2000
      I was about to send an email personally to Jill and Dean on the
      superb job they did producing the October Newsletter...then decided
      outstanding job. We were particularly pleased with the exceptional
      quality of the photos. The halftones were sharp, balanced and bright.
      I know there are ways to "cut costs" when printing photos...but when
      you see pictures like the ones in the October Issue...well, there's
      no doubt that any extra costs were well spent: The Photo Album idea
      particularly was nicely conceived. Thanks Dean. Thanks Jill.

      Phil & Anna Morrison
      Shoestring Press
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic