331uncle

  • jandt
    Nov 3, 2000
      consider me pointed.

      being frustrated to tears trying to use the software I have, I'm giving up and planning to purchase yet more software.  thanks to everyone who made suggestions.
      It looks like Pagemaker is what I can reach out for.  I have downloaded the trial version, but the trial version doesn't let you use the book builder add-on.
      so....
      before I shell out the $$  I'm wondering if anyone who has used this program and tell me if it will work for making tiny books, (not just small booklets)

      since I can't try it out first, I'd like to be sure it will do what I need.
      tree

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic