328point me, please

  • jandt
    Oct 31 11:10 PM
      I have been on this list for a short time, and have been trying to read many of the past posts.

      I've seen some of the websites with wonderful books.  Most are beyond my reach, but I do love to look at them and imagine...

      I would like to try my hand at making some attempt at printing something for myself.  It seems as though there should be some sort of template to use with all this computer technoligy.  A simple program to use for such a purpose, that would lay out the pages correctly for the signatures.  Something affordable.

      I have 2 goals in mind:

      first, to reproduce some of my personal favorites in miniature for my dollhouse.

      second, I have developed many knitting patterns in miniature over the years and dream of publishing an actual miniature book of knitting patterns for doll house size items.

      Hopefully some kind person can point me in the right direction to go.  I realize most of the people on this list are very successful, busy people and I hope it isn't too presumptuous of me to ask for help.  I just don't know where to begin.

      thanks
      tree
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic