273Re: [miniaturebooks] Transportation to Conclave

  • Mary Lynn
    Jul 12, 2000
      Dear Phil and Anna,

      From Rutland, if you want to avoid the commuter airlines, you can rent a car
      and drive
      about 70 miles north to Burlington, Vt. The Burlington airport is served by
      "big" planes.
      You can also drive south from Rutland to Albany, NY and make connections
      from there.
      A third thought is to take the train from Rutland to Albany, get a cab at
      the train depot in Albany and go from there to the airport.

      I hope this may prove helpful. Let us know if there is anything else I can

      Jon Mayo