247Boston-Rutland flights for Conclave XVIII

  • Jon Mayo
    Apr 29, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      For those who may find the information helpful, I just spoke with USAir
      regarding
      the ColganAir connections from Boston to Rutland.

      There are four flights daily:
      6:55 a.m.
      12:20 p.m.
      2:30 p.m.
      5:50 p.m.

      The flights take just under an hour. The round trip fair, provided you
      stay over Saturday night, is currently $204.50 including taxes.
      We will be meeting incoming flights so there should be no problem in
      getting you
      from the Rutland Airport to the Holiday Inn.

      Your other options are New York City, then to Rutland via Amtrak;
      or fly into Albany, New York or Burlington, Vermont, and rent a car.
      Rutland is
      100 miles from Albany and about 70 from Burlington.

      Be sure to let me know if you encounter any problems.

      Jon Mayo
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic