196Happy New Year from Auld Scotia!

  • Ian Macdonald
    Jan 2, 2000
      Hello Minibibliophiliomaniacs,
      Greetings from Scotland
      Happy New Year...New Century and beginning of an era!
      We hope this finds you all well after the world's biggest party.
      We are pleased to announce that on 1st January 2000 we released the first of 2000 copies of our New Testament Holy Bible.
      Look out for details in the forthcoming issues of the MBS Newsletter.
      If you want a personal order for send your full postal address to us at
      weebooks@...
      We hope to update our press Web Site soon at :-
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~weebooks

      For Auld Lang Syne my dears.......

      Best wishes

      Ian & Helen Macdonald