192a new book

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Dec 25, 1999
      Guus Thurkow, of the Catharijne Press, has just published a wonderful new
      book. Its Called "The Young Stork's Baedecker." Its a travel guide for
      young storks to be used on their first journey to Africa. The standard
      edition, in an edition of 175, costs $90. There is also a special edition,
      which comes with a separate volume, a lexicon on the word "stork." This is
      $200, and there are only 15 copies.

      Guus sold me a separate set of the sheets, which are being designer bound for
      me by Michael Wilcox. He is one of the foremost binders in Canada.

      Neale M. Albert