      From: Fairman, Elisabeth <elisabeth.fairman@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 7:02:24 PM
      To: Albert, Neale M
      Subject: Link to exhibition description

      Dear Neale,

      I hope the return trip was not too bad!  Thank you for bringing the books.

      Here is the link to the exhibition description:

      Here is the link to the catalogue description:

      Thanks for announcing it to the miniature book world!

      See you next week!

      Best wishes
      Elisabeth

      * * * *
      Elisabeth Fairman
      Senior Curator of Rare Books & Manuscripts
      Yale Center for British Art
      1080 Chapel Street
      PO Box 208280
      New Haven, CT  06520

      203.432.2814

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.