1752Re: [miniaturebooks] Special Invitation

  • Adrienne Allen
    Mar 6, 2014

      Sent from my iPad

      On 06/03/2014, at 2:37 AM, "Lessedra" <georgi.lessedra@...> wrote:

      Hello Dear Friend of Art,

      Now when getting out of the year 13,

      we are going to have our 13th Mini Print Annual this year.

      As you may know 13 is the Fatal Number,

      and there are countries where people avoid this number

      (by hotel rooms, for example).

      We can turn it into a Lucky Number, as stated in the Genesis

      “The number “13” is a number of great blessings given by God.”

      Hope you will do your best contributing to make the upcoming

      13th Lessedra World Art Print Annual – Mini Print 2014

      the most successful in all these 13 years of creative existence.

      Please have a look at the conditions for participation

      http://www.lessedra.com/entry.php?d=conditions

      and then please be so kind to forward the invitation

      to artists – friends you can encourage to send works with you.

      Let us together bring forth the largest Printmaking community this year

      and Lessedra International Mini Print Exhibition from June until end of September

      to become the most important and vivid art event …

      Your work(s) could be dedicated to Number 13,

      but this is not an obligatory theme.

      With your cooperation and support we will create

      an unique Festival of Contemporary Printmaking.

      Looking forward to your artistic activity and empathy.

      With my very best wishes from Sofia.

      Yours Georgi

      Lessedra

      www.lessedra.com