1742Call for submissions at Abecedarian Gallery in Denver, CO

  • abecedariangallery
    Nov 22, 2013
      Each year Abecedarian Gallery hosts two juried exhibits. In 2014 the gallery will host The Printed Page (to coincide with Denver's inaugural Mo'Print month of printmaking) and the fifth annual Artists' Book Cornucopia.

      As gallery director,  I hire other experts in the field of artist book works to jury the shows. However, I do review all of the submissions - and it is one of my favorite tasks each year. From the submissions I select artists for upcoming curated exhibits both at the gallery and in my other curatorial work. Very often artists not selected by the juror's are invited to participate in future exhibits at Abecedarian.

      Full details about The Printed Page can be found at this link: <http://bit.ly/18LmUit>

      Full details about Artists' Book Cornucopia V can be found at this link: <http://bit.ly/1cb4sAr>

      If you have any questions, please be in touch.

      Alicia Bailey - Director
      Abecedarian Gallery
      910 Santa Fe Dr, #101
      Denver, CO  80204 USA