1699Miniature book articles

  • Angelika
    Apr 28 11:47 AM
      Hello dear miniature book friends!

      I am doing some research for my new book and found an article I haven't
      seen before. The author was at the MBS Conclave in Cincinnati 2002, but
      the article is from 2006.
      I don't recall seeing her there and I don't recognize the people she
      mentions in her article, except for the papermaker who "looked more like
      a surfer". If someone recognizes themself, it would interest me to know
      who is who!

      Here is the link:
      http://theamericanscholar.org/tiny-tomes/#.UX1lZ8qWeSo

      Also new to me is the Inventory of Helen D. and William E.Krantz ‘37
      Miniature Book Collection, Franklin and Marshall College (Lancaster, PA.)

      http://library.fandm.edu/archives/spcoll/krantzcollection.pdf

      Now back to my book, it has to be finished for Vancouver. Hope to see
      you all there.

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic