1698Re: [miniaturebooks] Miniature Book Collection For Sale

  • Peter and Donna Thomas
    Apr 25, 2013
      Jerry,
      If you want to donate the collection, I know that the University of
      Alabama is getting ready to expand their small collection of
      miniature books and would be interested on working with you. The
      librarian there is Louis Pitschmann.

      Yours,

      Peter Thomas
      On Apr 19, 2013, at 1:11 PM, JerryUSPS wrote:

      Greetings!

      For more than 30 years I have been selectively collecting miniature
      books, books written and designed by Edward Gorey, and books designed
      by Bruce Rogers. Since my wife and I are a few years away from
      retirement, I have decided that the books have to find a new home.

      I have prepared a Word document with as complete a listing as
      possible for the miniature book collection only. Should you be
      interested in the collection or even some of the titles, perhaps we
      can make a deal.

      The Gorey and Bruce Rogers collections are my next project.