1696Miniature Book Collection For Sale

  • JerryUSPS
    Apr 19, 2013
      Greetings!

      For more than 30 years I have been selectively collecting miniature books, books written and designed by Edward Gorey, and books designed by Bruce Rogers. Since my wife and I are a few years away from retirement, I have decided that the books have to find a new home.

      I have prepared a Word document with as complete a listing as possible for the miniature book collection only. Should you be interested in the collection or even some of the titles, perhaps we can make a deal.

      The Gorey and Bruce Rogers collections are my next project.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic