1678My new miniature book shop

  • Christina
    Oct 31, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm pleased to announce the opening of my Etsy shop, which is dedicated to my miniature books and boxes, including my new edition, Swells and Spines, or, the Man who Bound at Sea, (recent winner of a Distinguished Book Award from the Miniature Book Society, huzzah!), and its predecessor, The Tale of Herville and his Inability to Penetrate the Ice Packs of Hell's Peninsula.

      Coming soon: How to Tame a Miniature Book (sold out for now), and How to Make a Miniature Book (my newest edition.)

      Do drop by and visit it if you have the time, and spread the word if you can. Thank you!