1672Re: [miniaturebooks] The Bestiary completed

  • AJ
    Sep 6, 2012
      Hi Randy,

      thanks for sending this. Your new book is absolutly fantastic. I can
      image all the time and work you put into the project and it is
      wonderful that you show us some of the steps in making the book.
      I hope the Kerrytown Bookfest is sucessfull. I really enjoyed being
      there in 2006.

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika