161Twentieth Century U.S. Miniature Books

  • Jon Mayo
    Sep 28, 1999
      Dear Fellow Miniature Book Lovers:

      In case you haven't heard...

      THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE is proud to announce the forthcoming publication,
      TWENTIETH CENTURY UNITED STATES MINIATURE BOOKS, by Robert C. Bradbury,
      which will be available on December 1, 1999.

      The book will contain nearly five hundred pages, divided into the following
      sections:

      A Foreword by Glen Dawson
      An Introduction by Robert C. Bradbury
      An Overview of 20th Century U. S. Miniature Books
      16 pages of illustrations
      Over 300 pages devoted to histories of twentieth century United
      States miniature book publishers, with COMPLETE BIBLIOGRAPHIC ENTRIES FOR
      EVERY PUBLISHER!
      A complete listing of MINIATURE BOOKS BY AUTHOR
      An extensive index of PUBLISHERS AND PRINTERS

      We know of no other reference work of United States miniature books as
      complete and comprehensive as "Twentieth Century United States Miniature
      books".

      Clothbound in dark green, with gold-stamped title and author's name on the
      spine and cover; with a sturdy laminated dust jacket. Overall size is a
      convenient 6 by 9 inches; offset printed on acid-free paper.

      We are now accepting advance orders. The price is $75.00 per copy, plus
      $3.00 for packing and postage (surface mail). Overseas customers who would
      like airmail shipment should add $10.00 for mailing. All orders will be
      acknowledged.

      For further information about TWENTIETH CENTURY UNITED STATES MINIATURE
      BOOKS, please visit THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE'S web site at
      http://www.microbibliophile.com for additional information. At our site you
      may read excerpts from the "Overview". We have also posted a biographical
      sketch of the author, Robert C. Bradbury.

      Checks may be sent to:

      THE MICROBIBLIOPHILE
      Post Office Box 74
      North Clarendon, Vermont 05759 U.S.A.

      Overseas and Canadian customers please remit in
      United States funds drawn on an American bank.
      If you are unable to remit in this manner, please
      contact us and we will make special arrangements for you.
      We are unable to accept credit cards.