149german books

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Sep 2, 1999
      I received a package today from Roland Meuter. He is a bookbinder in Ancona
      Switzerland. He has bound two of my books for me. He sent me on approval
      three little (2" x 1 1/4") books, written in German. They were published by
      Schmidt & Gunther in 1907 and 1908. They are in perfact condition. The
      titles are: Iphigenie auf Tauris, Die Jungfrau von Orleans and Romanzero. I
      dont know how they were bound originally. Roland has rebound them. One is
      in snakeskin, and the other two are in leather with onlays and gold designs.
      Does anyone know anything about these books?

      Neale M. Albert