1474New Member

  • Al
    Mar 15, 2010
      Good Day to all little book people,

      My name is Al House and I joined the MBS last year. I didn't go to the conclave in Sept. but I did get to go to the Book Fair near the end of the conclave and met some of the members.
      I have met a couple more since then, Miriam & Ken Irwin and also Barbara Raheb. I look forward to meeting more of you at this year's conclave.
      The reason I am writing this note is to remind everyone that Barbara Raheb has a birthday on March 29. Most of the members that know Barbara, know that she is almost completely blind now. If anybody wants to send her a birthday card, the address is in the yearbook. If you do send her a card, be sure to sign it in big and bold writing.

      Al House
      from Beaverdam, VA.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic