1461new miniature book from Barbara Brear

  • Barbara Brear
    Jan 30, 2010
      I am pleased to be able to tell you that I have a new book hot off the
      press. It is Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars. There are no illustrations
      but the cover is any one of the covers from my Persian series. So you
      can order the book with any cover of your choice and (within reason)
      any colour leather. You can see the covers on the first page of my web
      site. This would be suitable for any school room setting, any study or
      any gentleman's room (not that ladies don't read Latin) it is just
      where I see it. Fully sewn (with super fine Invisifil thread!),
      leather covers with Persian image impressed into the leather, fully
      printed for those who read Latin! Marbled end papers. A gorgeous book.
      On the first page of my web site - see below.
      It is also available in a Collector's Edition in plain leather with tooling and with brass corner detail.

       Best wishes
       Barbara Brear
       IGMA Artisan
       http://www.bbminiatures.homestead com