    Dec 8, 2009
      It is the official site, but I think there just must be something
      wrong with the site. It froze up my safari program when I looked at it.

      On Dec 8, 2009, at 2:17 AM, Steve Slesinger wrote:

      Warning!!! My virus checker said this site was malicious spyware.
      Don't know who sent the original message but do NOT go there!!!
      --Steve Slesinger

      --- On Tue, 12/8/09, karenkabakjian <karennyman@...> wrote:

      From: karenkabakjian <karennyman@...>
      Subject: [miniaturebooks] New website for the Miniature Book Society!
      To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 3:30 AM

      As an appreciator of tiny books, you should know that the Miniature
      Book Society (MBS) launched a new website that can benefit you.

      It has links to interesting miniature book news sites, links to most
      MBS publications and a list of our members who print, bind, publish
      and sell miniature books. There's information on collections all over
      the world that you can visit, a list of important references that can
      increase your knowledge of miniature books, plus details on our
      traveling exhibit and on upcoming conclaves. You'll also learn how
      you can enter our annual competition and qualify for a Distinguished
      Book Award. There's an MBS store where you can purchase MBS miniature
      books, mini bookends, MBS tote bags and more.

      If you join, you too can profit! It's easy to join and reap the
      rewards - check it out and be a part of this wonderful international
      group of book lovers.

      Here's a link: http://www.mbs org