      From: karenkabakjian <karennyman@...>
      Subject: [miniaturebooks] New website for the Miniature Book Society!
      To: miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 3:30 AM

      As an appreciator of tiny books, you should know that the Miniature Book Society (MBS) launched a new website that can benefit you.

      It has links to interesting miniature book news sites, links to most MBS publications and a list of our members who print, bind, publish and sell miniature books. There's information on collections all over the world that you can visit, a list of important references that can increase your knowledge of miniature books, plus details on our traveling exhibit and on upcoming conclaves. You'll also learn how you can enter our annual competition and qualify for a Distinguished Book Award. There's an MBS store where you can purchase MBS miniature books, mini bookends, MBS tote bags and more.

      If you join, you too can profit! It's easy to join and reap the rewards - check it out and be a part of this wonderful international group of book lovers.

      Here's a link: http://www.mbs org