14235400 Miniature Books for Sale Update

  • inkydew
    Jul 24, 2009
      I have updated the Web site to include many photos. I'll be happy to snap some more if you're interested in certain ones. I have all genre of books; antiquarian, modern press, "artsy", many languages, fore edge.
      WWW.MYMINIATUREBOOKSFORSALE.COM

      This web building has been a challenge, but I've muddled through it!

      When this site runs out of space, I will note two other web sites as overflow. (www.miniaturebooks.info and www.miniaturebooksonline.info) Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I still have about 5000 books left! I will not be attending the Conclave. :-)
      Blessings
      Eileen