1417limited edition

  • Barbara Brear
    Jun 16 8:14 AM
      Had such fun this morning making these 2 books.  It was an Ah Ha moment at 3.30 in the morning.  The result is 2 blank notebooks with gorgeous mulberry coloured hand made papers.  The covers are rich burgundy and deep blue.  They have blind tooling on the cover and brass etched corners.  Since I cannot get more corners these are a limited edition.  The end papers are sumptuously marbled papers in toning colours.  The spines have a faux French binding to give the spine ridges.

      On the first page of my web site.  You might need to click Refresh.
      Best wishes
      Barbara Brear
      IGMA Artisan
      http://www.bbminiatures.homestead.com