1384Decorative Papers

    Dec 18, 2008
      I would like to learn of miniature books about decorative papers.

      I know about ann muir's Ebru, and the Cherub Press book of Japanese
      decorative papers.

      There may be others ?

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic