13812009 MBS Competition

    Dec 11, 2008
      All are invited to enter the 2009 MBS Competition.

      Youi do not have to be an MBS member to enter.

      The information and the entry form for 2009 will be available soon on the
      MBS website, which is www.mbs.org.

      Or on request I will mail an entry form to you.

      If you have any questions please send them to me and they will be answered

      Neale M. Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      of (i) avoiding

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)

      notify us immediately.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic