126Conclave

  • Stephen Byrne
    Aug 22, 1999
      Yet another endorsement of the thanks to Ralf.
      This was my first Conclave, as I am a newcomer to MBS, and was unsure about what to expect.
      What I experienced surpassed all that I had imagined, and I met some great people who offered me lots of support.
      What a friendly group of people!
      The idea of a European Chapter of the MBS is an excellent one, which I do hope comes to fruition. Thanks to Ian for that suggestion.
      I'm already looking forward to next year's Conclave in Vermont.
      Thanks once again to everybody concerned in organising the Conclave.
      Regards to all fellow MBS members.
      Stephen Byrne.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic