1259New Member

  • blackcatpress73
    Dec 27, 2007
      Hello, My name is Mark White and I am the grandson of Norman W. Forgue
      of The Black Cat Press. I have just recently joined the group as well
      as the MBS and have enjoyed learning from the posts and newsletter.

      I have acquired the remaining stock of miniature books from The Black
      Cat Press and am offering over 70 different titles for sale. All of the
      books are in mint condition. If interested, please send me your email
      address and I will send a list of titles & prices available for

      Thank you, Mark
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic