1215Auction

    Jun 29, 2007
      I just received a copy of the catalog of the july 21 PBA Galleries auction.

      There is a large section of miniature books from the collections of Diane
      Peterson and Frank Anderson.

      The estimates seem quite low.

      For example, lot 258 consists of approximately (you would think that they
      could have counted them) miniature books published by St. Onge, which is
      estimated at $1,000 to $1,500.

      You can check this out on line at www.pbagalleries.com.

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic