1172Re: [miniaturebooks] new website page for studio robert wu

  • Randy Asplund
    Apr 24 12:10 PM
      That's really beautiful work Robert. Clean craftsmanship with a good
      design sense. I'd encourage anyone who hasn't looked at the URL to go
      take a look. Thanks for posting.

      Randy Asplund

      On Apr 22, 2007, at 1:59 PM, littlegempress wrote:

      > Dear Miniature book enthusiasts
      >
      > I have just added a new product page to my website at...
      > http://studiorobertwu.com/products/products_001a.html
      >
      > Please feel free to browse through it and any comments/suggestions are
      > welcome....
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Robert Wu, Toronto
      > www.studiorobertwu.com

      Randy Asplund
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103