1158Lilliput Press

    Apr 1, 2007
      A word of warning about this publisher.

      I have just received another request for help from a collector who ordered
      books from Tim Sheppard of Lilliput Press and didn't get them.

      He doesn't return phone calls, he doesn't respond to emails and he doesn't
      reply to letters.

      He accepts orders and he accepts payment and then he doesn't deliver.

      The request for help I just got isn't the first and I fear it won't be the
      last.

      He is no longer a member of the miniature book society and so far as I know
      he no longer appears at miniature shows.

      Be very wary of doing business with him. I might suggest that you insist on
      getting the books before sending payment. Otherwise you may wind up in the
      growing group of buyers who never receives the books they ordered and paid
      for.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.