We are part of the NUS Students' Community Service Club (CSC). In this Home, our volunteers interact with the residents of MINDSville@Napiri. The Home is under the Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS).
NUS volunteers are most welcome! We appreciate the participation of all volunteers to interact with the home residents, ensuring that they are not forgotten in our society. And of course, MINDSville is always the place to make new friends, and meet fellow volunteers from NUS and MINDS Youth Group,Terra Hope (TH).
So come on, join us and have a good time!
Please check out this yahoo group often for updates on each Saturday's program as we will use it probably as often as you use your IVLE =D
Photo on the right courtesy of Mohd. Aldie (Mindsville resident)
- Voluntary Simplicity
- Sep 12, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.