Updated website and upcoming show for mindSpiral

  • Mike Metlay ++ Atomic City
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Please excuse the crossposting; I'd like to spread the word about the
      latest mindSpiral doings.

      First off, after nearly a year of gathering dust, the mindSpiral
      website has undergone a complete facelift, with links to albums,
      downloadable audio samples (including the first tastes of last year's
      show for those who weren't there... album still to come!),
      embarrassing photos (more to come), and a lot of verbiage trying to
      make sense of what is, ultimately, sheer insanity. Where else will
      you find The Wheel Of Stars, Bluebells on Saturn, Bigfoot, The
      Screaming Reds, and Purple Fuzzy Monkeys Taking Over The Moon?

      Please skish over to http://www.mindspiral.com and check it out for yourself.

      Also: on Saturday night, April 7, 2007, at 8 PM, the Fiske
      Planetarium in Boulder, Colorado, will host mind3Spiral. This year's
      incarnation is a trio: myself, John 3 Rossi, and Bill Fox. We will
      play our music with the accompaniment of a live sky show and laser
      display, and we hope you'll stop by if you're in the area and check
      us out. Tickets are $10, parking is free.

      Thanks for listening.

      mike

      --
      Spell check only works when you can find the button. (john 3 rossi)
      mike metlay * atomic city * po 17083 boulder co 80308 * metlay@...