Mant's Lair

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      Hello All.

      I am new to the group.

      I have been looking for info on some things from the now defunct Mant's Lair.

      The things that I am looking for in particular are the following:
      The Lions of Winter (A Fianna Garou camp with White Howler blood)
      The Song of Steel (An urban camp of the the Wendigo Garou)
      The Dragon's Path (A Silent Strider cammp)

      Does anyone know where I can find the info.

      Thank you and have a good evening.

      Tim