Help Wanted

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      We are looking for individuals who would be interested in
      creating/maintaining a page(s) on our server dedicated to a
      particular gaming venue. We are a new site that is dedicated to
      becoming the foremost gaming sites on the web. We want to present
      this opportunity to as many fellow gamers as possible. We would like
      to have very knowledgeable people maintaining the information on
      these pages. For the most part, you would control the content and
      layout of your page(s). If you wish, you can have your name right on
      the page letting everyone know that it is you bringing them all that
      info. We are gamers ourselves, but obviosly due to the many games
      that are out there, we would just not have anywhere near enough time
      to keep things up to date. We are willing to allow a page or pages
      for just about any gaming system or particular type of a gaming
      system. The object is to have a site where any gamer can begin
      his/her search for info, links, downloads etc. The site will soon be
      incorporating discussion forums. If interested, please reply to
      greg@... Thank You.