Re: Structural Deep Democracy(SD2)

  • Bala Pillai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Dear Mark,

      I'd like to share this powerful notion that'll accelerate "same page"
      clusters and therefore Internet-exponentialed cognition with a few
      groups where I have influence in.

      So we can accelerate your and my aims to strengthen grassroots
      organisational power. Both at a small cluster level and at an
      interconnecting clusters level.

      Would you be into an online interview cum conversation over groups that
      I narrow down as being enthusiastic about it?

      cheers../bala
      Bala Pillai
      Quantum Inventions Inspirer
      http://www.ryze.com/go/bala