Correction and Thank you Shane, Miranda, Steve!

  • minciusodas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      Dear Miranda, Thank you very much for so many insights! ... I forgot
      to note that they are presumed copyright, and I confused Steve with
      Richard (I am sorry about that!) Andrius
      -----------------------------------

      Dear Andrius, don't worry about copyright: I'm delighted to have my
      comments shown to a wider audience. Long live open source. Best wishes
      for your transport project,
      Miranda Mowbray.

      for thought there. I may even get round to contributing one day.
      Steve

      Steve, your thoughts are most welcome!

      -----------------------------------

      Shane Hopkins - Great to hear from you!

      Andrius,

      Hello! I wanted to say hi and let you know I am now Living in NJ and
      working in Manhattan. I may be able to contribute to your transit
      project. Let me know if there are holes to fill. The subject is
      interesting and I am familiar with NJ, NY and Chicago transit. Glad to
      see you are still pumping along. This project has good momentum, keep
      it rolling.

      Shane

      Shane, Thank you for helping us roll!
      Andrius
      http://www.ms.lt
      http://www.no-hit.com/andrius/
      ms@...
    • ruenterprise@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2003
        andrius
        Nayet Neighbor Neighborhoods

        In Sanskrit we Universal Religionist always talk about the following
        "VASDEVA- KUTUMBAKAM".

        Which literally means world is a family. We are doing just opposite all over
        the world.
        In name of New World Order we are destroying the world.
        US has spend more money to save Iraq's people from Sadam's corrupt regime,
        then we need to stump world hunger all together but than there won't be jobs
        created for Multi Nationals who will get the contract to rebuilt Iraq, and some
        one will not get paid for free speeches, in Millions of Dollars, after
        retirement in order to build a legacy library.

        Main purpose of this article is different which is if we say no to our
        neighbor than neighborhoods cannot not be improved. In broader sense this what big
        daddy- like super powers (USA) is doing? In new world order world is considered
        a one big Market Economy. That is how WTO is seen and created. Then every
        nation is like neighbors to each other. American Government will not give 80
        Billions for development of so called third world countries in one year but to
        save poor Iraqis from a tyrant it can spent that kind of money without even
        without substantial proof and authorization of elected bodies and totally ignoring
        the popular public opinion. Or we can say personal vendetta of one father, son
        had to finished the job in order to save the honor, also save USA from
        terrorist. Which is unfortunately not finished yet and who knows how many more
        innocent lives had to be lost. Who needs terrorist, when we our selves can shoot
        more people each year in good old America, even in New York City Council under
        the tightest security-Code orange shooting can be done, than all terrorist had
        done in last ten year (we can check the statistics separately). We got the
        point I think which I am trying to get across. Please don't let gun
        manufacturer's lobby see this article otherwise their freedom to bear arm speech will be
        heart.

        Every one loves his or her religion that is good, only addition I wish to add
        is that no body irrespective of his/her alliance should be hungry with in a
        radius of 5 K.M. This appeal I am making on basis of helping neighbor. If we
        achieve this dream fulfilled. We can rest assure that there would not be problem
        with improving the neighborhood eventually. Talking good about neighbor is
        not going to do any good unless we practice it. When we can extend this
        principle of good neighbor to nations, neighborhood will improve means we will live
        like a good neighbor and world will be a one great family and also New World
        Order can be achieved.

        Umesh Rashmi Rohatgi 24161 Nilan Drive Novi MI 48375-3754. Phone:
        (248)471-5786 Email : Rurohatgi@...