Riga White Nights art show and 12 Questions

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 1:19 PM
      Didzis Veinbergs and all in Latvia! I wonder if you might have thoughts
      on applying for the following art exhibit. I'm thinking of doing so and
      presenting art related to "12 Questions" http://www.12questions.org for
      engaging independent thinkers and our answers. I wonder if you have
      ideas! Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...