milter-greylist 4.4 alpha2 is avaiable

  • manu@netbsd.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012
      Here is 4.4 alpha2, with just build fixes since alpha 1

      http://ftp.espci.fr/pub/milter-greylist/milter-greylist-4.4a2.tgz

      ChangeLog since 2.2:

      4.4a2
      Build fixes
      Fix corrupted log output
      4.4a1
      Typo fixes in man pages (Bernhard Schneider)
      localaddr option so that Postifix user can use spf self
      Allow filtering header and body against LDAP or CURL gathered properties
      Add format string to report last matching LDAP or CURL propery
      Fix memory corruption bug
      Add a addfooter action clause in ACL, to add mail a footer
      Allow per-dacl maxpeek setting, set by maxpeer action clause in racl
      Add LDAP or CURL gathered property substitution in format strings
      Add continue type ACL
      p0f v3 support
      4.3.9
      Fix wrong message size tracking, causing bug in spamd (Attila Bruncsak)
      Fix ratelimit sliding window for computing average
      Fix p0f port byte order (Enrico Scholz)
      Fix milter-greylist.m4 for newer Sendmail (Joe Pruett)
      Fix autoconf warning about --datarootdir (R P Herrold)
      Add spamassassin toggling to the .spec file (Adam Katz)
      Fix DKIM (John Wood, Jörgen Lundman)
      4.3.8
      Fix spamd hang if message contains NULL (Enrico Scholz)
      Format string for SpamAssassin score
      Build fix for Solaris
      Send the queueid to spamd (Petar Bogdanovic)
      Close-on-exec sockets to avoid file shortage with stat (Enrico Scholz)
      Add a missing comma in X-Greylist (Kouhei Sutou)
      Look for liresolv in ${libdir} instead of /usr/lib (DUFRESNE VINCENT)
      Fix SPF on Postfix (Kouhei Sutou)
      4.3.7
      Build fix when SPF is enabled
      Ratelimit on SMTP sessions and data size
      Fix missing ratelimit initialization
      Test for legacy config file timestamp so that it does not loop reloading
      4.3.6
      New rate limiting feature
      Add a domatch keyword to ldapconf to enable ldapcheck matches
      Network byte order byg fix in p0f code (Adrian Dabrowski)
      Fix MX clause wrong results caused by thread unsafety (Hajimu UMEMOTO)
      Do not reject message if p0f cannot identiy the remote system
      4.3.5
      Update .spec file for libcurl, GeoIP and p0f support (Chris Bennett)
      Really support dkim self and dkim none clauses
      Better configure test to avoid resolver memory leaks (Hajimu UMEMOTO)
      Fix p0f wrong results caused by thread unsafety (Enrico Scholz)
      Fix GeoIP related crashes caused by thread unsafety (Enrico Scholz)
      Start as root and drop priv later on RedHat (Ole Hansen)
      Fix dumpfile argument on command line (Ole Hansen)
      Fix missing reason for whitelisting (Attila Bruncsak)
      Wait 5 seconds before stopping, for database dump (Attila Bruncsak)
      Add mx ACL clause (Rudy Eschauzier)
      Do not use socket mode for the PID file (Kouhei Sutou)
      Fix tarpit deadlock (Kouhei Sutou)
      4.3.4
      Restore not ACL keyword functionnality (Benoit Branciard)
      Fix uninitialized thread condition variable (Petar Bogdanovic)
      Fix Debian startup script
      New tarpit feature (Kouhei Sutou)
      Support make install as unprivilegied user (Kouhei Sutou)
      4.3.3
      Fix unallocated memory use for ldapcheck and urlcheck property matching
      Fix off-by one bug in DATA stage filtering (Pascal Lalonde)
      Allow ACL override by ldapcheck clauses (Piotr Wadas)
      Header for autowhitelisted messages bug fix (Attila Bruncsak)
      Fix MX sync stop on config reload (Attila Bruncsak, Hajimu UMEMOTO)
      Improve Debian startup script (Adam Katz)
      Make SpamAssassin headers Sendmail-like (Petar Bogdanovic)
      4.3.2
      Merge autowhite and greylist databases (Rudy Eschauzier)
      4.3.1
      Log ACL id instead of line number (John Thiltges)
      Fix LDAP thread safety issues
      Make LDAP querries timeout configurable
      Make MX sync timeout peer-configurable (Attila Bruncsak)
      Fix a crash when LDAP server is down
      Update contributor list
      Make sure dump is really on disk even with a buggy ext4fs
      Build with OpenLDAP but not CURL (Matthias Scheler)
      Do not complain about unreachable p0f daemon if it is unconfigured
      Fix buffer overflow in SpamAssassin support (Enrico Scholz)
      Fix socket mode in sample config file
      Build fix on tru64 and Solaris
      4.2 Branch forked

      --
      Emmanuel Dreyfus
      http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
        Works for me:

        * CentOS 5.5
        * mimedefang-2.73 (as a milter)
        * sendmail.x86_64 8.13.8-8.1.el5_7 installed
        * clamav-milter.x86_64 0.97.3-3.el5 installed

        Feb 28 17:17:42 sendmail[9369]: q1S6HZqV009369: Milter add: header: X-Greylist: Delayed for 00:03:11 by milter-greylist-4.4a2 (mail.barrett.com.au [220.233.246.146]); Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:17:42 +1100 (EST)
        Feb 28 17:17:42 mimedefang.pl[7646]: q1S6HZqV009369: MDLOG,q1S6HZqV009369,mail_in,,,<sentto-12763546-5942-1330409662-jobst=barrett.com.au@...>,<jobst@...>,Re: [milter-greylist] Feature request - include in greylist.conf
        Feb 28 17:17:42 sendmail[9369]: q1S6HZqV009369: Milter add: header: X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.73 on 220.233.246.146
        Feb 28 17:17:42 sendmail[9369]: q1S6HZqV009369: Milter accept: message

        --
        I think I've got the hang of it now: exit, ^D, ^C, ^\, ^Z, ^Q, F6, quit, ZZ, :q, :q!, M-Z, ^X^C, logoff, logout, close, bye, /bye, stop, end, F3, ~., ^]c, +++ ATH, disconnect, halt, abort, hangup, PF4, F20, ^X^X, :D::D, KJOB, F14-f-e, F8-e, kill -1 $$, shutdown, kill -9 1, Alt-F4, Ctrl-Alt-Del, AltGr-NumLock, Stop-A, ... "Are you sure?" ... YES ... Phew ... I'm out!