Empty DB file

  • Jeff Forbes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      I recently installed milter-greylist on two machines and it
      works well on both, except that on one machine the database dumpfile is
      being touched every ten minutes, but is empty.

      Any suggestions are welcome.

      Jeff Forbes
    • manu@netbsd.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
        Jeff Forbes <jgf@...> wrote:

        > I recently installed milter-greylist on two machines and it
        > works well on both, except that on one machine the database dumpfile is
        > being touched every ten minutes, but is empty.

        Does milter-greylist has the write permission on the file? What version
        is it (run milter-greylist -r)

        --
        Emmanuel Dreyfus
        Il y a 10 sortes de personnes dans le monde: ceux qui comprennent
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
          drwxr-xr-x    2 smmsp    smmsp        4096 Sep  4 20:09 .
          drwxr-xr-x   32 root     root         4096 Aug 24 22:39 ..
          -rw-------    1 smmsp    root            0 Sep  4 20:09 greylist.db
          srwxr-xr-x    1 smmsp    root            0 Sep  4 10:19 milter-greylist.sock

          [root@sirius milter-greylist]# milter-greylist -r
          milter-greylist-1.4 root@...:/root/milter-greylist-1.4 Thu Sep  2 09:19:53 EDT 2004

          At 02:57 PM 9/4/2004, you wrote:

          Jeff Forbes <jgf@...> wrote:

          > I recently installed milter-greylist on two machines and it
          > works well on both, except that on one machine the database dumpfile is
          > being touched every ten minutes, but is empty.

          Does milter-greylist has the write permission on the file? What version
          is it (run milter-greylist -r)

          --
          Emmanuel Dreyfus
          Il y a 10 sortes de personnes dans le monde: ceux qui comprennent
          le binaire et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas.
          manu@...

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Jeff Forbes